Estimate shipping fee
Tips:Most Express count shipping cost not only according to package weight, but also the size, And sometimes there's additional charge. So package weight is only for reference and the final shipping cost subject to system calculation.CLOSE
- SIZE CHART
- DOWNLOAD PRODUCT'S IMAGES
1. The balance mat stands up. Stand on a balance pad or cushion on one foot to keep your body stable. You can also close your eyes to make the stimulation of proprioceptive nerves more intense, which will bring more challenges to core stability.
2. Squat on one leg. Standing on one leg, bend your hips downwards and do not extend your knees out of your toes to ensure your feet are on your feet. Adding to the difficulty is that you can stand on a balance pad or cushion to complete a squat.
3. Balance pad balance. Sit on a balance pad or mat and balance with a coccyx. Hold your hands on the back of your body, tighten the muscles of the waist and abdomen, slowly raise one leg, then lift the other leg, and then leave your hands. Keep your back straight. maintain balance.
4. Exercise with your feet on a balance ball. Place your legs together on a balance ball, hold the ground with both hands, and your arms at a 90-degree angle to the body; the spine maintains its normal position, parallel to the ground; control the body without changing any angle; maintain a uniform breath without suffocation. To further increase the difficulty of operation, one-handed support can be used.
There is no size guide for this product yet.
There are no reviews about this product yet.